Input board,  42 caps... AAhhhhh!!!    I have never seen a preamp with as many caps and transistors as this
model. This board took me hours to complete. New cap, and the standard cleaning. The Pots (for adjusting
bias of phono inputs) were sticky dirty. I spent about an hour cleaning these, so that the shafts moved freely.
DeoxIt treatment for all pots...

Forgive the pictures. All the Boards are very dark gray (almost black). This destroys the contrasts between
the components and board and makes them hard too see. Try as I may, I found it difficult to get the desired
pictures.
Before and after shot of the amplifier board...
Next Page ->