This unit has received a complete frame off restoration and includes the use of audio capacitors in
the audio path.
It has been scoped at 79wpc @ 1kHz in 8 ohms.
1) Unit was stripped down and all surfaces have been cleaned
2) PCB have been defluxed and cleaned both sides.
3) New thermal coat applied on transistor/heat sync surfaces
4) Complete new set of capacitors (original main supply caps)
5) Audio capacitors used in audio path
6) Serviced all switches for smooth and noise fee operation
7) Polished RCA connectors
8) biase and DC offset adjusted to spec